Thursday 2 March 2017

Momentum Quote - The world is moving so fast.....

"The world is moving so fast that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it" - Elbert Hubbard.

I am looking at our Maori L1 numeracy data from the previous year (50%) and am wondering how we are going to meet this year's target of 80%.  While I ponder this thought, I know that some brave soul out there is already doing something about it. Please feel free to share.................
I know that I need to hand over more RESPONSIBILITY (one of our school Values) to my learners and enter into explicit and deliberate discussions with each of them about their expectations for the year and then see how best, we as a school and me as their teacher can best support them "manage self" in order to surpass the school's goal of 80% achievement in L1 numeracy Maori learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment