Friday 7 December 2018

Taking responsibility for learning/success

I am so impressed by one of my "Jumpstart" learners who encountered something that she did not understand and instead of waiting for the maths period the next day, tried to figure it out for herself by accessing her CHEAT SHEET.


This is her message to me.

6 Dec 2018, 23:04
Hi Miss, 

I just want to make sure if I'm on the right track with my Conclusion in Activity 7: French/German PPDAC 1. From the site, there is one column of data that shows a question mark. So I read through the site where there was guidance for this missing data. I managed to understand what could be done to this missing data, I just want to know if I can talk about it in my conclusion as "predict" for excellence. 

Thanks. 


Her interpretation was spot on. By having a clear understanding of the requirements of the standard and the evidence needed for the various achievement levels, she was able to make headway despite coming across what could have been seen as a stumbling block.




No comments:

Post a Comment