Thursday 1 March 2018

Student Voice

Students were asked to complete a Pre-Test Confidence Google form and their responses are documented below. A similar form was completed with my level 1 class in 2017 and an overwhelming response was for the teacher to allow students to listen to music in class and for whanau to keep the internet on at night.

I took learner feedback on board and this year learners can listen to music on condition that they have an earphone in one ear and the other ear is free to hear instructions. It seems to be working.


How much effort have you put into your learningWhat can your teacher do differently, to assist you in becoming successful?What can your whanau do differently, to assist you in becoming successful?What can your friends do differently, to assist you in becoming successful?What support or encouragement has your teacher given you for this standard?What can you do differently, to maximise your learning
Meritnothing (2)nothing (2)less talking about other subjects, and to help each othergood advice, and encourages not only me but the class to work hard and gain creditsstay focused and to be more confident
MeritNothing I just need to work harderHelp (2)nothingto go for merit or excellencekeep studying on this assessment
AchievedJust keep doing what shes doing.nothingNothingshe has helped me with all my worklisten more in class and work hard
MeritHelpLend some helpStop being distractions, also help each other out.Positive encouragement and support.Stay on task and try my best.
MeritNothingReminding to do ym homework so i can finish off tasks i haven't completed.HelpTo go for MeritStudy
MeritGive me maths works to do at homeleave the net on lolNothingHelpHelp
Achievedhelp me morenothing because they dont get this learning because we will never use it and we dont need itworking along with meGiving me feed backDo some work at home so I can be prepared for the exams & the next day in what we`re learning
Achievedidkgiving me some time to have a go at the work, and see if i understand.stop influencing meshe has given me more then i expectedafter school study
Achievedalways giving me feedback about my learning.Its all under control.nothing what can they do to help meidkidk
MeritNothing more. She does enough with supervision,help and making sure everyones ahead of time.Keep supporting me and helping me.stop distracting me and also don't go on their phones while i'm working next to them.so much support and also she gives me more info about what are we working on.listening more in class and move away from the people that i know is a distraction to my learning.
MeritJust go into more depth when teaching lessons.motivate me to do my homeworkWork with me,and understand that together we bot can learn something.She's done well above. She's pushed me and our whole class so far,to make sure we're updated with all the resources needed,and she motivates each individual by reminding us of the achievement our goals are set to achieve.Keep my attendance up,and hand in assessment before due date!... And have a positive mindset..
Meritgive us more details of our learningmake sure that I have a devices in schoolBe more supportive.To try my best.Be more on task.
MeritGive us more workNothing. They're helping me all the cantry not to get distracted when learningshe encourage me by keep tryingtry and distance myself from friends
MeritNothing really. I'm the wnos not paying attentionNothing really. They've already pushed me in a higher state to achieve my goals.Dont talk durning class timeFor this standard mrs Dunn has supported me by giving me help and showing us examples on the baordFinish my work dont let anybody talk to you
MeritExplain and describe the tasks in a different matter, so we'll be able to understand and persuade ourselves to finish of tasks that're set for us.Just to support me and help if needed.Try not to distract me.She has given me a lot of support and stuff, But I can't be specific right nowtry and distance myself from my friends and pay attention more in class
MeritNothing really. just to continue helping us and teaching us until we understand.Work in the same paste and multi task if you wish to work together.I've already got support and encouragement throughout my time here.Finish of my externals at home if I have time. Finishing off my work on time and being able to listen to instructions.
stop distracting me or each other while doing work.she's praised me for the work I have done and she supports us as we work.Is to continue working hard and paying attention in class

No comments:

Post a Comment