Monday 3 September 2018

Reasons for absence/lateness

My students have been encouraged to manage their learning/action and take responsibility. These are a few of the emails/text messages that I have received:



I'm very sorry for the past absences during this week and the week before. I'm just always tired and seem to sleep through my alarm lol, you will see a change the rest of the week!. 


I’m going to be late today because I missed my bus to the train station

Ms im not coming school i have a sore throat

Morning Miss
I'm going to be late today, I'll probably come in at around 11, maybe later. If you want me 
to explain further, just pull me up in tutor tomorrow. Have a good day

I will be at stars mentoring this morning 

Hi, miss, I'm with the social worker. See you tomorrow

I’ll be late today due to transport 

hi miss, will be late to tutor and p1 due to family reasons

Good morning, I will not be at school for tutor this morning, I slept in, and getting to school will be an 
adventure, with the buses and trains that is. I'm sorry for being late

I will be absent for the day due to a loss in the family, I will be back as of tomorrow, need just today 
to get my mind clear

"Student's Name" may be away today, or half day.  He was asleep when I left for work this morining, 
but had been complaining of a headache since yesterday so I let him sleep 
He was thinking he might still go late? but I told him to stay if he wakes with headache. 

Morning Noelene,
"Student's Name" is home this morning unwell, Ill let you know when he gets up if he does 
come in to school. Thanks
Morning, I will be late today. I got in the wrong train at the train station.


I have  a shoulder injury and will not be at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment